Time : 2020-05-07
Some customers have question for that why our pricing of custom packaging is different after check their original sample?
Before we start to quote for a new custom packaging project, we normally ask customer whether they have original packaging samples or not? If yes, we shall request them mail us samples so we can quote based on samples and get an accurate pricing. If no, we shall ask more details about custom packaging size, material, construction, surface finishing, quantity, packing details etc. If customer is an expert on custom packaging industry, we can give accurate pricing according to information they given. If that’s the first time to make custom packaging and don’t know more details about their custom packaging, then we shall suggest them use suitable material/surface finish as per our experience. For this case, we suggest customer order samples for checking then give final quote after get their feedback for packaging samples.
As we have 5 different custom packaging styles, they are custom labels sticker, custom printed paper tubes, custom folding cartons, custom rigid gift boxes, custom diary books. You can check below points we need to know before making a quote.
1) For custom labels stickers: labels stickers size, material, printing colors, surface finishing, labels stickers application, glue by hand or by machine, packing way ( cut in pieces, by sheet ,in roll or by fan-folded) ,quantity, shipping terms.
2) For custom printed paper tubes: printed paper tubes size, material, printing colors( print outside only or both of inside or outside), an image to show paper tubes rolled edges ,surface finishing, quantity, packing details, shipping terms.
3) For custom rigid box: rigid gift box image to show box style, size, material, printing colors( print outside only or both of inside or outside), surface finishing, quantity, packing details, shipping terms.
4) For custom folding cartons, folding carton image to show style, size, material, printing colors( print outside only or both of inside or outside), surface finishing, quantity, packing details, shipping terms.
5) For custom diary book, size, material for both of cover and inner pages, printing colors , total pages of inner pages, binding way, surface finishing, packing details, quantity, shipping terms. In a word, we suggest make sample order before make production if you don’t have original samples provided, that’s the best way to ensure everything get right you want.